Raven Mining

Does anyone know what happened to Enemy Miner? It disappeared off GitHub.

From what I heard, it violated the terms of GitHub.

Hi

I need to verify my hashrate,

i have windows 10 and use Crypt0GiuMiner, I just configured RVN (wallet offline), pool and account rvn.supernova.cc

I have only 12,78H/s with 2x GTX 1080 TI

I think this too low, can you give me what rate do you have ? and where maybe is an issue ?

Kind Regards

Don’t use that miner

Hi all,
RVN is now listed on CoinMarketCap !

Hello guys,

I need your help. I am using Cryptobridge exchange (https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org) to collect my RVN and SPD that I am mining. I made a first transaction to exchange to BTC. No problem.

Then I tried another transaction, but I have the error message “Insufficient funds” for BTS. I tried to buy BTS then! But I was not able to buy BTS since I have to pay fees on BTS too! It seems too complicated this system.

For the moment I am blocked. I don’t know how to do. Any idea? I give my username in case any of you can solve my problem by sending 1 BTS or maybe less. I will immediatly send it back. My nickname: hassen80

Thx!

Hello
Catch!

Try it through the app, no web.

what are your takes about the recent news on Enemy? I’ve heard it could be potentially malicious as it makes calls possibly meaning it’s a Trojan? I’m not trying to spread FUD, I’m just trying to find out more about it.

Hey everyone. I’m currently mining with 6 1070 ti’s. I have been mining BTCP for the last week and just read this guide for RVN coin. Is it still worth it at this time to mine Raven Coin or did I miss the boat on this one? If so are there any coins anyone can recommend for my rig?

Thanks

@NICK could you please provide a link to these talks about enemy ?

That’s called a lucky shot :wink:

difficulty was low back then. I mined around 2.5K coins for 12 hours with single 1080ti. Today it’s around 150 coins for 24 hours.

It’s in the facebook Raven page. i know, its facebook but still…

The post is by a Jesse Fischer

[quote quote=3150]

Hassen wrote:
Hello guys, I need your help. I am using Cryptobridge exchange
Hello Catch![/quote]

Got them. many thanks! Will send them back to you very soon.

What hashrate is everyone getting…

I’m averaging around 17.5MH per 1080ti according to my pool… I’ve heard others saying up to 19MH is possible.

@Nick Thanks for the link, so far I Haven’t seen any other connection from ennemy than connection to the pool. But indeed who knows whether ennemy is our friend or not :slight_smile:

No worries.

Any ides why RVN on Ravenminer is so slow? getting 3 coins an hour if im lucky

I’m getting like 13-16MH/s per 1080Ti. Mining on threeyed pool. Does it also depend on which of the x16 algos it’s mining?

[quote quote=3199]

zogo755 wrote:
@NICK could you please provide a link to these talks about enemy ?
It’s in the facebook Raven page. i know, its facebook but still… https://www.facebook.com/groups/557711717954881/?multi_permalinks=574041802988539&notif_id=1520795045006263&notif_t=group_activity&ref=notif The post is by a Jesse Fischer[/quote]

The link is gone, could someone upload it on the forum? Thanks