Hi I am new can someone point me in the right direction on how to mine on this pool. A guide or a link would be nice sorry if this has already been asked and answered.

Hey whats up dude. The pool is pretty standard YIIMP…do you have a mining program that you have used before to mine Raven? Do you have a Raven wallet?

no don’t have that I have been out of the game a long time. Last time i mined with a gpu was 2012 and it was bitcoin and I left do to different people giving different opinions (basically saying crypto was going to fail) and I had quit now I am trying to get back into it. I have mostly used nicehash this past year but I want to get out of that.

Ah ok. Well as far as a miner goes…I use Enemy, most recent is at https://mega.nz/#!RPZiiAZR!yRxzQLyP27m9XiaB-XhKq4TykV8FPvaJJWHnrW7w7ZA
This is a closed-source miner, but all the best miners for Raven seem to be closed-source. A large amount of the community has been using Enemy miners for a while, but just as a disclaimer.

Disable Windows Defender, extract that file to a folder that you set a security exception for, (as you have to with most miners).

Modify the appropriate part of one of the pre-made raven .bat files within with the format from the pool website :
-o stratum+tcp://jkcpool.com: -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p ]
which in your case would be :
-o stratum+tcp://jkcpool.com:3636 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=RVN

Then run your modified .bat file to mine.

Official wallet is at https://github.com/RavenProject/Ravencoin/releases/tag/v2.1.3
Assuming you’re using windows, i would use the first file listed there, and just follow the instructions after you extract it.

And you should be good! Just keep in mind that this is a very small pool so quite some time could come before a block is hit (about once per week currently)

If you’re interested in Raven you should join the discord if you haven’t already :

And feel free to ask me any further questions on discord (my name is the same on there) or any of the much more knowledgeable people on there!