MOST PROFITABLE COINS - SUGGESTIONS and FACTS

Hey guys I am opening this new thread about suggestions and facts on what we think could be the most profitable coins of the moment.

It would be nice to keep it nicely ordered to be easy to be read and keep the same layout per each post. Like this one:

NAME OF THE COIN:
ALGO:
ON EXCHANGE?: <yes,no. If yes, on which exchange, if no, what’s the lowest discord price>
SUGGESTED MINER:

REAL PROFIT PER DAY (if on exchange)/CARD: <profit per day in usd - GPU model>
ESTIMATED PROFIT PER DAY (if not on exchange but on discord): <profit per day in usd - GPU model>

NOTES:

About the ESTIMATED profit based on discord prices I always take the LOWEST selling price that I can find and I remove from that 35/40% to have a realistic estimation.

And here is my first coin:

NAME OF THE COIN: Serap Coin
ALGO: PHI
ON EXCHANGE?: no
SUGGESTED MINER: ccminer PHI or CCMINER PHI Spmod

REAL PROFIT PER DAY: n/a
ESTIMATED PROFIT PER DAY: 4 usd /day / 1070Ti (24 Mh/s) based on estimated price of 0.00003 BTC (actual lowest selling price is 0.000045 BTC)

NOTES: Nothing.

This is great! Link to BitCoin forum or coin’s site would be helpful, too.

I would prefer to keep it super easy to be written otherwise ppl could get bored at writing it. To find the bitcointalk page is very easy. Just google <the name of the coin + bitcointalk

:slight_smile:

Fair enough! I guess it is easy enough to use the internet :rofl:

would be nice to add which pool you’re mining on.

good idea

NAME OF THE COIN: Bhash Coin
ALGO: XEVAN
ON EXCHANGE?: yes - wallet crypto bridge
SUGGESTED MINER: CCminer Xevan
ESTIMATED PROFIT: n/a
REAL PROFIT PER DAY: 1.65/3.3/4.1 usd /day / 1070Ti (3.75 Mh/s) - READ NOTES!!
SUGGESTED POOL: Bsod ( I used Alttank but it went down 2 times during the last 12 hours and I have lost about 30% of the hashing cause I was sleeping.

NOTES: . The devs are going to DOUBLE the coins in your wallet plus a bonus of 25% at Block 4800. That’s why I wrote 1.65/3.3 - 1.65 is the actual profit for me but 3.3 will be the profit once they double the coins in my wallet. If you add the 25% bonus it’s going to be a very nice 4.1 usd per card for me. I am mining it.

Very nice post fabio, as usuall. Thumbs up

Nice work Fabio! Too bad Xevan is becomming an ASIC coin, so it’s quite hard to mine. Interesting post!

thanks guys!

Xevan is not ASICs friendly as far as I know. There is no ASIC mining Xevan (nor I think there will be in the near future) :slight_smile:

Xevan is all for us!

Onlax Coin Features:
• Blockchain based - open source and decentralized;
• Xevan algorithm stable, efficient and ASIC resistant;
• Variable seesaw rewards system;
• Block distribution configured to be much faster than others;
• Unique economic models to provide maximum profit for masternodes and miners;
• Secure and private with Zerocoin Protocol;
• SwiftTX transactions without any confirmation time;
• Budget system

Hi Fabio, my bad. I tought Baikal miner did Xevan, but it’s X11… Asic free! Yeah!

fabio, regarding to onlax (not sure if you noticed post of onlax guy):
Sad, but true. Team was dissolved and this project is closed from now. Stop mining ASAP and go find another (1000000000% profitable) coin. Our sales was failed, and I have no options now. All (actually only two) MN buyers got their BTC back. You can contact me by onlaxproject@protonmail.com for a one week from this moment if you have something to say. No need to send me a hateful messages or some other kind of negative statements. But if you have a question about some experience that I’ve got in this project you are wellcome. I will not track this post anymore (it’s time to take a rest for me). After one week I will deactivate mail account and that’s all folks.

I Couldnt find explorer link and website link. Can you write?

AT Block 4800 ;

Reward won’t change for miners. Reward will be %50 pow + %50 pos. Now it is %100 pow. So 2X will be devided 2, miners wont get much.