(MLM) Mktcoin Mining

was having clock sync issue, will be rectify soon. Currently doing manual payments after every 6-8 hours. I faster payment required let me know

I have been mining for more than an hr and until now did not get any immature coins!!!

what happened to your pool it was very good but now it very bad

i began to mine mlm from 2 day

first day i get 805 mlm and i gaine about 120 $

second day 250 mlm

but from 12 hours only one block

i use 6 cpu 1080 ti

please tell me is there any wrong in your pool

i check posd pool it is very good than your pool

For MLM, jkcpool is very small don’t have enough hashrate. All depends on pool luck. For stable profits you can mine on bsod pool

Nothing wrong with jkcpool.

BSOD have 300 gh for MLM and jkcpool have 10 gh for same. For stable profits you can mine on bsod as it have majority of hashrate but in small pool like jkcpool its all on pool luck.On your first day when ttf was around 3 hours jkcpool was finding block every hour but now ttf is around 2 hours and pool should have find block every 2 hour but in last 24 hours pool find only 9 block which should be at least 12 blocks as per current pool hashrate. Its like unlucky day for pool.

I can’t predict future so may be 3 blocks in next two or nothing.Already mentioned in the post for stable profit mine on bsod

Is MLM still profible? What is the profit for GTX 1080Ti / day ?

It looks like same profitable as RVN

Better to stop mining MLM now as official wallet is down and price may dump when back online.

Me currently mining SPD, RVN also stable

MLM difficulty just jumped way up as well.

Hello,

Where you can exchange SPD and RVN? I try to find exchanges but no results.

[quote quote=2868]

admin wrote:
Better to stop mining MLM now as official wallet is down and price may dump when back online. Me currently mining SPD, RVN also stable
Hello, Where you can exchange SPD and RVN? I try to find exchanges but no results.[/quote]

both on crypto bridge

https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SPD_BRIDGE.BTC

i really confused

what happened to your pool

when i began to mine i get more mlm

but untill now nothing bolck come

please check your pool it pass 8 hours without any bolck ???

or tell us to mine another coin

i wiil send the first day prfit i wish your pool solve the broplem

Better to not mine MLM now. SPD is a good choice. I use palginmod-x64 1.1.1
tdp80 core+75 mem +500, evga sc2, +28MH/s, if TDP %100 +32MH/s

[quote quote=2869]

Savloschi wrote:
Better to stop mining MLM now as official wallet is down and price may dump when back online. Me currently mining SPD, RVN also stable
Hello, Where you can exchange SPD and RVN? I try to find exchanges but no results.
both on crypto bridge https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.SPD_BRIDGE.BTC[/quote]

and crypto-bridge is quite a good exchange (you may have to refresh the page sometimes)

please can any one pevide us the data to mine spd coin

Yes! Please any guides on how to mine SPD and RVN?

What miner to use where from to download?

why is the Exchange dishonest, when they say “dont mine directly” to Exchange wallet, its all those small transfers that kills the Exchanges…

there is no reason they should except 24 transfers from people everyday with a value of 1.5$

the problem here is that people mine a shit coin that everyone expect to crash, so noone want to sit around with the coin in a wallet…

dont blame the exchange

example of .bat file, in the same directory than ccminer:

TITLE SPD @ bsod
:loop
ccminer -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:2143 -u SgeK25M84HsJMjAJX8LyyEyZBYUrbAvPSy -i 22 -p c=SPD

goto :loop

which wallet can i use for SPD ?

Could you tell what the web address is for bsod ?