(MLM) Mktcoin Mining

My bad, currently MLM is earning only 51 MLM/Ti / day ($7.60 / Ti) on BSOD. Before it was close to $25, but the price dropped and the difficulty increased.

Is it necessary to verify my account in southxchange.com?I already uploaded my ID card,and they rejected.

did you remember to hold it in front of the screen logged into southexchange, where they can see your account

[quote quote=2531]

cgskyrunner wrote:
Is it necessary to verify my account in southxchange.com?I already uploaded my ID card,and they rejected.
did you remember to hold it in front of the screen logged into southexchange, where they can see your account[/quote]

It showed only ID with latin-characters are accepted.

How can I check the difficulty of a certain coin? I see people saying that the difficulty went up and the price went down. I know how to check price, but where do I see the change in difficulty?

I successfully transferred my mining Hash to my Market Coin account. Now I get an error “Invalid MKTCoin Address” Any suggestions anyone? Please help.

[quote quote=2501]

Gauthier wrote:
Been mining MLM with 1080ti for a good 9 hours but nothing shows up in my wallet: https://jkcpool.com/?address=mc4A7924CicQXLBi63hGAHmtnbgMCFtCHL Is this normal?
Pool finds last block 12 hours ago. As I already mentioned in the post that you can use bsod pool for stable profits. jkcpool does not have enough hashpower so all depends on luck. You can mine on bsod pool, don’t worry you will get rewards for your 9 hours mining once pool finds next block, it can be in next few minutes or few hours[/quote]

Sorry boss! I’m a noob here. Thanks for clearing it up for me… will continue to mine :slight_smile:

[quote quote=2493]

Saphire wrote:
Anyone know how works the TREE NETWORK ? If i sponsored someone and he is mining what do i get for it? Extra coin ?
you get 0.05% from his mining. Up to 9 levels.
where can i get more info about this? I dindt understand there must be 9 person under mine ?
MLM is a pyramid scheme. If you want to get involved that way, good luck, but it’s not going to end well. You can mine straight to the exchange without going through the web wallet signup and referral stuff.[/quote]

I have 2 person in my network now. Do I get paid what they mine or there must be at least 9 ppl ? Anyone know?

I am mining this coin for like 13 hours now. My wallet balance is still o.00!!

I’ve followed some guides like

-Financial extract…

-Update with external balance…

NADA… still looking to my zeros!! its been 13 hours… anyone have any ideas?

Did the pool send coins?

What Code should i write into the .bat if I want to use bsod pool?

is it more profitable right now than jkc pool?

check my guide on bitcointalk. There is also the code to put in teb bat file and all the needed information.

Based on the actual difficulty and the actual exchange rate the income with one of my 1070Ti cards is 4.10 EURO per day per card. About 5usd per day per card with 1070ti

Still not bad.

I want to introduce you Crypto Gui Miner

Automatically choose to mine the most profitable cryptocurrency.
Every 5 minutes we take the current difficult and price of all coins and miner automaticly mine best profitable coin! Also have automatic restart mining if some of minner crash.
In new version you cann add custom coin profile with custom pool.

https://cryptoguiminer.com/

I just installed your software and currently mining MLM (about 18~20MHs per 1080ti) However do you have any plan to include mobile app for monitoring and also an option to convert alt coins to btc directly.

I am having the exact same problem - “Invalid MKTCoin Address”

Can somebody please advise what seems to be the problem?

Thanks!

recipient login is your exchange deposit MLM adress :slight_smile:

my screenshot

holy crap

Murat: 70 x 1080 Ti’s? :slight_smile: