(MLM) Mktcoin Mining

JKCpool. BSOD is overloaded and having a lot of problems. I was losing a lot of coins on BSOD

follow my guide https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2545143.msg31477593#msg31477593

coins are there

[quote quote=2465]

Manticore wrote:
At the moment it’s running with -i 19 and no OC. Let’s see what happens… Can’t see msg: I check my teamviewer and it’s down, so i need to reboot my PC. (prolly gpu crash) Just weird my cards can’t handle OC with this coin… hope nothing is wrong with my card(s). Thx for the tip.
in your batchfile… make a line and write pause, wont close window then[/quote][quote quote=2465]in your batchfile… make a line and write pause, wont close window then[/quote]

Noob here… how?

I`m not American and not sure my ID card can verify it.My ID is different than yours.

im from denmark, just used my driver licence

No driver licence,either.But I would try to upload my ID.

try passport if it dont Work … mine was accepted in 30 min

I was trying to use the ccminer alexis HSR cuda 8 and show this “[2018-03-03 20:54:47] GPU#1: result for 0a0d3b36 does not validate on CPU!
[2018-03-03 20:54:47] GPU#1: an illegal memory access was encountered
Cuda error in func ‘quark_blake512_cpu_setBlock_80’ at line 547 : an illegal memory access was encountered.
[2018-03-03 20:54:47] GPU#0: result for 00000020 does not validate on CPU!”

Mining over 3 nearly 4 hours and get zero MLM coin by using JKCPOOL.Is it normal?

can i mine this coin from bsod pool to southxchange? without registration om MLM site?

dont mine this on JKC , hashpower to low

yes

lower the intensity. Step by step. you will fix the problem. Start from -i 19 and raise it step by step until it crash again

[quote quote=2489]

cgskyrunner wrote:
I was trying to use the ccminer alexis HSR cuda 8 and show this “[2018-03-03 20:54:47] GPU#1: result for 0a0d3b36 does not validate on CPU! [2018-03-03 20:54:47] GPU#1: an illegal memory access was encountered Cuda error in func ‘quark_blake512_cpu_setBlock_80’ at line 547 : an illegal memory access was encountered. [2018-03-03 20:54:47] GPU#0: result for 00000020 does not validate on CPU!”
lower the intensity. Step by step. you will fix the problem. Start from -i 19 and raise it step by step until it crash again[/quote]

I was getting this error constantly (8 1080 Tis, no overclocking) no matter what intensity I used. I removed --cuda-schedule spin, which I had added because not all the GPUs were getting work, and the problem went away. I’m not sure how the problem of stuck GPUs was resolved, but it seems to be working at the moment.

[quote quote=2464]

Saphire wrote:
Anyone know how works the TREE NETWORK ? If i sponsored someone and he is mining what do i get for it? Extra coin ?
you get 0.05% from his mining. Up to 9 levels.[/quote]

where can i get more info about this? I dindt understand there must be 9 person under mine ?

[quote quote=2491]

Fabio wrote:
Anyone know how works the TREE NETWORK ? If i sponsored someone and he is mining what do i get for it? Extra coin ?
you get 0.05% from his mining. Up to 9 levels.
where can i get more info about this? I dindt understand there must be 9 person under mine ?[/quote]

MLM is a pyramid scheme. If you want to get involved that way, good luck, but it’s not going to end well. You can mine straight to the exchange without going through the web wallet signup and referral stuff.

[quote quote=2493]

Saphire wrote:
you get 0.05% from his mining. Up to 9 levels.
where can i get more info about this? I dindt understand there must be 9 person under mine ?
MLM is a pyramid scheme. If you want to get involved that way, good luck, but it’s not going to end well. You can mine straight to the exchange without going through the web wallet signup and referral stuff.[/quote]

I have on person under me and he also has. In this stiation i got 0.05% what they now? They are mining now but i havent got any. How can i inspect that ?

Been mining MLM with 1080ti for a good 9 hours but nothing shows up in my wallet: https://jkcpool.com/?address=mc4A7924CicQXLBi63hGAHmtnbgMCFtCHL

Is this normal?

Pool finds last block 12 hours ago. As I already mentioned in the post that you can use bsod pool for stable profits. jkcpool does not have enough hashpower so all depends on luck.
You can mine on bsod pool, don’t worry you will get rewards for your 9 hours mining once pool finds next block, it can be in next few minutes or few hours

The difficulty has doubled 4 hours ago. Still at about 103 MLM/Ti ($15.22/Ti per day). About half of the miners on BSOD left once it was not $30/Ti anymore. I wonder where they went - what makes more than $15. :slight_smile: