BWK Mining Pool : http://bsod.pw/, yiimp.masterhash.us

Bulwark Exchange : Cryptopia, Coinsmarkets, stocks.exchange

Bulwark Mining Algo : nist5

Bulwark Miners : Palginpav ccminer

Masternode Collateral : 5000

Block Reward : 40 BWK

Block Time : 60 seconds

Best GPU to Mine BWK : Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti, GTX 1070 Ti

BWK Mining is giving $6/Day/1080 Ti, Price is Fluctuating so it can be $5 or $10

What pool are you using?

Also, can you please share your mining batch file (to see if I’m not using any switches that I should be using) and your OC and power settings?

Thanks!

Hi! I am trying to mine this coin with my 1070ti rig

If I use the palgin mod ccminer I get about 55Mh/s per card. Quit low I think. If I use the Alexis Cuda9 mod miner I get 75MH/s BUT zero submitted shares! The miner keep mining but the shares submitted are zero. How can I fix it?

I use BSOD with awesome miner. OC: CPU + 100 (but I tried also to set it to 0) MEM:-420 (but I also tried to set it to 0) and PL 85%

Mining batch file is C:\MiningSoftware\Alexis78_Cuda9_LIZ_ARGOMINER\ccminer.exe -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:3833 -u (my wallet) -p x

The miner starts but it never find a single share. Not even after 20 mins.

I just started BWK mining, just for the hell of it. I am also using BSOD.pw.

Here’s my batch script using alexis miner:

ccminer-alexis -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:3833 -u bMPwDgYYoT7w8sVKm9XdjScP5RQeBAxnzv
pause

Thanks for sharing, everyone!

You guys think this is the most profitable coin right now for a 1080ti?

Here’s my result for 7x1080ti miners.

Just undervolted each videocard to -100 (temps range from 65-85 because i have one cheapo 1080ti that has the worst cooling on earth- its running at 87)

Any tips on overclocking appreciated!

Better hashrate with Alexis cuda9, but no submitted shares too, shit…

We must use alexis_palginpav ?

Sushant - thank you for pointing me in the BWK direction. I just started to mine it with yiimp.masterhash.us using linux version of ccminer alexis-1.0 compiled with CUDA8.

My current setup:

4x 1080Ti

core: +180

mem: -500

power: 210W

getting 321MH/s (as reported by ccminer, pool shows 394.1 Mh/s but it’s too short time span).

Anyone needs this ccminer for linux - send me PM.

P.

Hi,

Anyone tried mining this with 1060/1070? Any info what are the hashrates with those cards?

I started right now with 2 x Zotac GTX1060 6GB (samsung mem).

GPU +50, mem +0, power 100%. 28.6 MH/s per card, accepted 54 MH/s. Bsod says 73 MH/s.

Is this OK?

Ccminer-x64 10.10.2017, version 2.2.2. by tpruvot

–algo=“nist5” -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:3833 -u wallet.worker -p c=BWK

I’m not sure about the average hashrate for 1060’s, but I know with my 1080ti’s I got a nice increase in hashrate by using axelis ccminer. I know a few people in this thread have mentioned that it’s not working for them, but it seems to be working for myself and a some others. Give it a try.

-Blue

[quote quote=1300]

tooduckingfifficult wrote:
I started right now with 2 x Zotac GTX1060 6GB (samsung mem). GPU +50, mem +0, power 100%. 28.6 MH/s per card, accepted 54 MH/s. Bsod says 73 MH/s. Is this OK? Ccminer-x64 10.10.2017, version 2.2.2. by tpruvot –algo=”nist5″ -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:3833 -u wallet.worker -p c=BWK
I’m not sure about the average hashrate for 1060’s, but I know with my 1080ti’s I got a nice increase in hashrate by using axelis ccminer. I know a few people in this thread have mentioned that it’s not working for them, but it seems to be working for myself and a some others. Give it a try. -Blue[/quote]

***alexis ccminer

[quote quote=1300]

tooduckingfifficult wrote:
I started right now with 2 x Zotac GTX1060 6GB (samsung mem). GPU +50, mem +0, power 100%. 28.6 MH/s per card, accepted 54 MH/s. Bsod says 73 MH/s. Is this OK? Ccminer-x64 10.10.2017, version 2.2.2. by tpruvot –algo=”nist5″ -o stratum+tcp://pool.bsod.pw:3833 -u wallet.worker -p c=BWK
I’m not sure about the average hashrate for 1060’s, but I know with my 1080ti’s I got a nice increase in hashrate by using axelis ccminer. I know a few people in this thread have mentioned that it’s not working for them, but it seems to be working for myself and a some others. Give it a try. -Blue[/quote]

Alexis works, yes, but not the cuda9 version of alexis

pools showing block reward = 33.33 per block ??

I’d mined some bullwarks past week.

7 units/day with 5x1080ti.

But Cryptopia wallet is not active and I have missing a lot of units.

I think BWK it’s very profitable, but I stop to mining it until Cryptopia exchange them again .

BWK price is closer to 3.5USD now. Don’t look at cryptopia price, as they had massive lag with deposits and when it all arrives, price will drop to other exchange levels.

NEW GUI MINER - CryptoGUIminer - Simple and powerful
Crypto Gui Miner will automatically choose the most cost-effective cryptocurrency for mining, based on the hardware you own. All you have to do is create a profile for mining the cryptocurrencies you want and enter your wallet. The application does everything else. The application has a simple interface with all the useful and necessary information such as status of graphic cards, temperature, hashrates, cryptocurrency being mined, active mining times, earnings and so on.

https://cryptoguiminer.com/