CRS Mining : Trick/Gamble

GUYS DEV SAYS LPOOL ISN’T THE RIGHT POOL. THE WALLET IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEW ONE!

Thanks for the share, but I don’t see where it talks about wallet version.

lpool site is down…

Also I havent received any of my mined CRSC from lpool…

https://explorer.criptoreal.org/search

CRSC EXPLORER BLOCK : 16584

LPOOL EXPLORER BLOCK : 16779

LOST ALL COINS… NEVER MINING !

you might need to add -a lyra2v2 to your command line

@zogo755

From now on will provide complete batch file details to avoid confusion

Did you geot something in your wallet so far ?pool show me about 13CRS per hour per 1080 ti ( don’t know how you manage to get 1000 CRS per day per 1080 ti) but nothing in my wallet

Got 9K coins in the wallet trying to exchange them for new CRS now

Lpool shows as paid - however nothing on the block explorer - oh well was worth a try, thanks for sharing JK

Lpool shows 800 CRSC as paid, but they never got to my wallet…

Should we continue to mine on this pool???

good news! And what’s going on if you use the new wallet version with a new generate CRS address and mine with that new address and lpool ?

I’ve moved back to argo, if you put any of the hash no.s from lpool into the crs explorer - they dont come up even those from 7 hours ago that have “confirmed”

So we are mining a dead chainblock in a pool from which we can’t receive our reward… quite helpful…

I downloaded the wallet 1.01 (lyra2z) and I am currently mining @ neoscrypt.pro , but for 1hr and 15min have only 15 crs reward with 6x1080ti

Did you receive your payment to your wallet? In the pool it showed that payment paid but wallet shows nothing

I can report the same. I used a 0.99 wallet and nothing is coming in and i have plenty of paid out CRS from the pool. I haven’t heard back but I am going to try to use the 1.01 wallet.

Mined ~ 10 hours https://lpool.name/?address=CJFp6HpqXw5UYsagHtguAiKd2BMt7EWZrV

with 6x1080ti, as you can see the reward and payment “sent” but there is nothing in my version 0.99 wallet… So I took the risk and got nothing in return :slight_smile:

Now i am mining on the new chain and using the new wallet, but for~ 3h mining the reward is barely 32 crs… Seems a bit fishy to me xD

Something looks fishy here…It could be a matter of number of confirmation needed. Anuj seemed to have had more than 300 confirmations at time he reported the coins where credited in his wallet (just click in the payout link from the pool page to see that). Mine and yours have not reach that much confirmation yet…I’m considering pausing mining CRS and waiting this to be sorted out

what is the process? the pool is showing I was paid over 500 coins so far, but my wallet (.99 version like you said) shows 0 coins.