50 MH/1080 ti on ETH - Amazing improvements on GDDR5X memory cards

miner
1080-ti
mining
mining-guides

the question is how safe is this pill popping software , do we need to worry about any hardware damage in long run ? anyone has any idea in this matter ?

Just a warning about this app, not fully open source and getting reports of virus/malware etc. Use at own risk

It sounds like ETHLargement utility does produce some improved results on ETHash and CryptoNight. Which coins are you guys mining with this utility running.

I would have thought ETC, ETH, PIRL etc would be good candidates.

Any success out there and with which coins? This is more of a “What to mine question” than will the utility work (i.e. it does seem to provide and improvement).

https://github.com/OhGodACompany/OhGodAnETHlargementPill/wiki/Hashrate-Results

it helps dagger hashimoto cryptos to be decent mining alternatives, but profit is still a bit higher with RVN or LUX (even if electricity is less in ETH)

I’m a little surprised that with the arrival of ETHLargement, that more people are not mining Ethereum Classic (ETC). It appears near the top of Crypt0-zone ranking…it seems like a quality coin compared to most.

Is there a reason why it is not discussed more?

ETC profit on crypt0 zone is totally off, ETC is more or less always a 10% less profitable than ETH, I suggest you do your own calculation based on difficulty, price and blocks avg timing.

Yup, never trust results in calculators :slight_smile:

how do you calculate the expected result then?

Easily. Instead of calculations i run mining for 48h to see real numbers